Thursday, August 27, 2009

Beauty in sadness...


A friend of mine posted this photo on his Facebook page the other day...not sure what he was planning on doing with it, if anything, but it really spoke to me... It's so insanely sad, this little, young looking fox, dead...the blood, the guts and all that... but I have been thinking about the image often and want to make a sculpture of it... It's so depressing, yet so gorgeous...(at least I think it is anyway)... I think its so funny how we keep going back to the phrase "the beauty and the sadness" as a collective but I really believe that it is part of what brings us together as a group...not everyone can find beauty in sadness...but I think the 4 of us ladies are quite good at it....now what that says about us is a whole 'nother story ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment