Friday, September 11, 2009

Tilt-a-whirl

I'm, well, depressed.
The summer is nearly over, I have three jobs but no said career, I need to drop a few (15) pounds, I had to buy cellulite cream online, I'm boyfriendless, I'm aimless, I'm back at home with my parents, I spend 50% of my time in my car driving all over the state of New Jersey from the Jersey shore to Philadelphia (in my beloved chariot of course, Star Jones), I'm not in my studio, I'm behind on projects, the world is all crazy and shady, I'm scared, I'm weird. I'm freakin' out! WTF.

I know, I know. I said I was going to stop complaining...

...but in times like these, there's really only one thing that can make me happy....























I must go on my favorite ride ever...The Tilt-a-whirl.

Who's with me?

I'm not bs-ing here.

Gillian's Wonderland Pier.

Ocean City, NJ

6th and Boardwalk.

Any day of the week.

Holla.

xo ac

1 comment: