Thursday, September 10, 2009

ladies who blog...

I love reading other artist's blogs....people I don't know, people I kind of know, people I wish I knew better, people I really know....doesn't matter. I think the reason why is because 1) I really admire the ability of people to just lay things bare for the world to read... and 2) it makes me feel more like there is a community of artists out there...despite the fact that I may not be directly communicating with them, I feel like I know whats going in the local art world. It's also a big inspiration to hear what people are up to and see what they're working on...every time I read about a project someone has going, I get all excited...Last night and today, I spent some time reading blogs and got super motivated to get in the studio...I love that...
Anyway, my real point here is to share some blogs of local artist ladies with you guys, and so here I go:

Zoe Strauss www.zoestrauss.blogspot.com
Katie Henry www.madebyhank.blogspot.com
Erika Ebert www.erikaebert.typepad.com
Sequoia Medley www.artinbars.com
Marie Elcin www.colored-thread.blogspot.com
Katie VanVilet www.katevanvliet.blogspot.com
Lauren Hallden-Abberton www.laurenhallden.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment