Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Girls with Hooves.




Last weekend I did a photo shoot with Darla and Laura on some ideas I'm playing around with just to see what develops. And of course to document Darla's fantastically beautiful belly! I love that thing! Anyway, I've posted a couple of favorites. I have to admit I think my most favorite of all are the ones where Darla was messing around with a couple of disembodied deer hooves. I can tell you right now one of these is going framed in my living room.
In other news, I got to shoot a very fancy Rebecca Minkoff event at the lovely Three Sirens Boutique for Philadelphia Style Magazine! If you haven't been there lately to see Aubrie's amazing window display I recommend going over to check it out and then trying on some of the hot little numbers they sell there.






No comments:

Post a Comment